1) A brocore band from Denver, Colorado. Loud, fast, douchey and rather boring to say the least. (http://citizenhardcore.bandcamp.com)
2) A pop punk/Indie band from the Southeast Michigan/ Northwest Ohio area. They are currently Signed to Run For Cover Records and City of Gold Records (UK) Dope stuff. Better than Dashboard Confessional. (http://facebook.com/citizentheband) (http://citizenmi.bandcamp.com/)
3) A hardstyle duo, consisting of Cristiano Giusberti (technoboy), Riccardo Tesini;
4) A US guerilla extremist grindcore band (which features members of Exhumed and Cretin);
5) A fastcore band from the Sunshine Coast, Australia;
6) A progressive psy-trance project;
7) An underground house/techno/uk bass producer from London (real name Claudio Lillo);
8) A short-lived and unfortunately unsigned post-punk/britpop group from east London active throughout the 1990s and during some time in 2006. Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.