WS is a project of dub/elettro music !!!! Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsShe was walking in the garden on day, when a snake slithered round her feet. Follow me right over to this tree and I'll give you something good to eat. I don't know are you sure, I don't think it is right. It doesn't matter just open your mouth and take a tasty bite. She said to him I think its a sin but boy does it look ripe. He said to her just take my word and I promise that you'll see the light.
(chorus) Why don't you just get out of here, cause I don't want to see your face around here no more. Why don't you just skidillydoo cause this is now and that was before. Cause you are the devil and the devil is bad, you are the devil and the devil is bad, you are the devil and the devil is bad, you are the devil and you are bad.
The tempter met Him in the desert one day are you the son of God, turn these stones into wholesome bread and make Your hunger stop. Even though His hunger had grown real strong, He turned and simply replied man does not live on bread alone but on the word of God. Turn from Him and worship me and the kingdoms of the world are Yours away from Me with your evil ways cause I worship and I serve only God.
- LyricsDexter was this little town my family used to live in. All my kin lived real close and everyone had an opinion. Grandma and gramps lived up the street right next to the walnut tree. Grandpa died of parkinsons in 1983. Riding on the go-cart, at my next door neighbors house. I couldn't tell the brake peddle, from the cavities in his mouth. Ran right over his dog and cat, as the wheels left the ground. Didn't know a tree could make such a resonating sound.
Trips in the ambulance are like rides at the county fair. Needles, shots, and setting bones, anyone can bare. Hospitals smell real good, and HBO is free. Dexter town is simple people, just like you and me.
Thanksgiving was a Roosters house on a cold holiday. I was voting turkey but we had chicken anyway. Never thought that I'd get sick, but the bird had it's reasoning. Nothing I'd say quite like good ol' salmanella poisoning.
- Country Roads - 45 plays
- LyricsFrank was a contractor, who got up every morning
Skinin' cats and fixin' cars, his day was far from boring
Souped up Ford, V-8 289
Running down those punks was always on his mind
Frank was a contractor
- Rather Be Dead - 20 plays
- Pup - 18 plays
- Moses - 18 plays
- Open Minded - 23 plays
- King of Polyester - 27 plays
- Winter songs 2 - 16 plays