18 Shouts - 9,077 Scrobbles
The first release from Roadburn Records is is an extremely heady affair. By melding modern classical composition with doom metal drums, the band White Darkness have thrown open the door to a vast universe of musical possibility. At times, they offer dark ambient movie soundscapes reminiscent of Shinjuku Thief or Coph Nia - dark and tense portraits of things best left undisturbed. Elsewhere they evoke the heroically martial tones of Der Blutharsch backing a Dmitri Shostakovich-inspired string quartet.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hibernate Staleobjectexception - (12:31) - 81 plays
- z0 = 0 does not tend to infinity - (9:10) - 55 plays
- Empty\Shell (Patterns, Chaos and Beauty) - (7:52) - 44 plays
- RMNNTs - (5:58) - 44 plays
- hHi|d4Ee - (7:47) - 49 plays
- Space_a refused to die and required a kill -9 - (7:36) - 40 plays
- The Voodoo Hex Is To Follow You Herein, All Your Days, All Your Nights. While You Wake, While You Sleep - (5:40) - 32 plays
- messe][noir - (7:44) - 42 plays
- FF0000 Rituals - (6:58) - 39 plays
- The Volume of the Enclosure - (4:32) - 33 plays