the vision of a dying world
1 Shouts - 15,681 Scrobbles
The Vision of a Dying World is a folk rock/country/americana influenced project originally based in Las Vegas, NV. Started by brothers Jackson and Keith Milgaten in 2003 as a bedroom project, but has since evolved into a full band with a rotating cast of members. The current line up however has been the same since 2006. At the present the band consists of The Milgaten brothers, Jeremy Scott, and Jona Tellez-Giron and is based in San Diego, CA. They have two full length albums and 3 EPs to date, including the newly released EP "Skelephone Call from the Eastern Side" on Single Screen Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Barges - (2:10) - 61 plays
- The Cold As Well - (3:13) - 6 plays
- Held the Hand - (2:10) - 3 plays
- The Seed Of The Truth - (3:25) - 3 plays
- The Sacred Union of Two Young Lovers - (4:24) - 2 plays
- Brain Vs. Heart - (2:33) - 5 plays
- Heart In Seven - (2:06) - 2 plays
- Do I Have To Stay Here Alone? - (2:12) - 4 plays
- Hard All Night - (3:06) - 1 plays
- The Time and Place for Everything - (3:48) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online