the vision of a dying world
1 Shouts - 15,470 Scrobbles
The Vision of a Dying World is a folk rock/country/americana influenced project originally based in Las Vegas, NV. Started by brothers Jackson and Keith Milgaten in 2003 as a bedroom project, but has since evolved into a full band with a rotating cast of members. The current line up however has been the same since 2006. At the present the band consists of The Milgaten brothers, Jeremy Scott, and Jona Tellez-Giron and is based in San Diego, CA. They have two full length albums and 3 EPs to date, including the newly released EP "Skelephone Call from the Eastern Side" on Single Screen Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Barges - (2:10) - 100 plays
- Mantra / What Is And What Is Not - (4:12) - 6 plays
- The Cold As Well - (3:13) - 5 plays
- Do I Have To Stay Here Alone? - (2:12) - 15 plays
- Heart In Seven - (2:06) - 3 plays
- Travis Wayne - (3:31) - 3 plays
- Skelephone Call - (3:30) - 3 plays
- Held the Hand - (2:10) - 3 plays
- The Seed Of The Truth - (3:25) - 3 plays
- Always Tomorrow - (2:39) - 2 plays