the vision of a dying world
1 Shouts - 14,831 Scrobbles
The Vision of a Dying World is a folk rock/country/americana influenced project originally based in Las Vegas, NV. Started by brothers Jackson and Keith Milgaten in 2003 as a bedroom project, but has since evolved into a full band with a rotating cast of members. The current line up however has been the same since 2006. At the present the band consists of The Milgaten brothers, Jeremy Scott, and Jona Tellez-Giron and is based in San Diego, CA. They have two full length albums and 3 EPs to date, including the newly released EP "Skelephone Call from the Eastern Side" on Single Screen Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Barges - (2:10) - 309 plays
- Brain Vs. Heart - (2:33) - 29 plays
- The Cold As Well - (3:13) - 27 plays
- The Seed Of The Truth - (3:25) - 8 plays
- Postcards Form the Land of Divinity - (4:53) - 6 plays
- Awoken by a Scene from the End Times - (3:46) - 8 plays
- The Time and Place for Everything - (3:48) - 13 plays
- Smack My Face - (3:13) - 9 plays
- Travis Wayne - (3:31) - 4 plays
- Held the Hand - (2:10) - 5 plays