51 Shouts - 581,386 Scrobbles
the everybodyfields were an independent folk/country band from Johnson City, Tennessee. Band-members Sam Quinn and Jill Andrews met in 1999. When the everybodyfields released their first album in July of 2004, half-way there:electricity and the South, they introduced their listeners to a quietly-intense corner of the listening room. The same sound, deeply rooted in americana, bluegrass, and classic country, fills their sophomore release, Plague of Dreams, a folk ocean with crystal blue waters that run deep.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Aeroplane - (3:26) - 2,886 plays
- Lonely Anywhere - (5:46) - 2,693 plays
- Leaving Today - (2:52) - 1,381 plays
- Everything Is Okay - (2:36) - 1,317 plays
- Savior - (3:16) - 1,104 plays
- Wasted Time - (4:08) - 1,062 plays
- Birthday - (2:51) - 998 plays
- Be Miner - (3:39) - 1,072 plays
- Tuesday - (3:03) - 912 plays
- By Your Side - (2:52) - 772 plays