the Mishap Crew
0 Shouts - 16,779 Scrobbles
"This is not a band. This is a community geared towards inducing, by means of hypnosis, subversive actions. Not since Elvis Presley's "Million Dollar Quartet" which brought together Sun Records superstars, Johnny Cash, Carl Perkins and Jerry Lee Lewis has there been an artistic collaboration of this magnitude. The Mishap Crew features musical luminaries such as Jonas Ted Bond of the legendary punk bands Craig's Brother and General Handywork as well as the Beebe brothers, Adam and Ryan, who's groundbreaking pop duo, Pope John Paul The Third is adored by millions of Japanese women. Also featuring crap-core giants, Larry Luna, Skinny D, German Cars vs American Homes' James Call, Josha Brazill (of the Future Funk Entertainment Project), Chris "phillipino" Parisi and a cornucopia of others. These enigmatic minds form a singular entity like Voltron to create a type of music previously only heard by the gods." Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bootysaurus Rex (instrumental) - 2,201 plays
- Monsieur Sillypants - 2,170 plays
- Josh Brazil goes Scuba Diving - 2,190 plays
- Paper Doll - 1,185 plays
- Moss Covered Marbles - 866 plays
- Egg Raid Experiment - 743 plays
- god bless our brave stockbrokers. - 681 plays
- a poem by Leonard Bhagwat - 740 plays
- the biggets penis of all time! - 561 plays
- Baby Lust - 526 plays
- if you can't bring any beauty into the world, the next best thing is to show everybody how ugly everything is.
- Adam Beebe hates everyone
- I love shopping malls!
- Child wage slave #324879141242
- the Ugliest Man in the World
- Basically the Best Band Ever
- James Call
- future funk entertainment project
- Adam Beebe-Infanticide