11 Shouts - 26,574 Scrobbles
It took tINI only a few years of playing in clubs to become one of Germany’s most highly acclaimed female artists in techno and house music. Her involvement with rhythms and beats started at the age of 7, when tINI, who is originally from Munich, began playing drums, while the curiosity and passion for sounds finally led her to first production attempts on her brother’s Atari. While her general interest in music has been aroused by new romantics, wave and grunge, her first dj adventures started with underground hip hop to rap.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hat Baxx - Original Mix - (6:15) - 301 plays
- That's Right - (7:15) - 240 plays
- Room 305 - (6:43) - 218 plays
- My Shine (Carl Craig Remix) - (8:38) - 136 plays
- All the Good Stuff - Original Mix - (6:26) - 88 plays
- Fail Better - (5:09) - 68 plays
- Ladies' Gentlemen's Club - (3:46) - 76 plays
- Shmoohs Raisin Theory (Re-UP Remix) - (6:28) - 88 plays
- Kinky - (3:37) - 42 plays
- Shmooh's Raisin Theory (Re-UP Remix) - (6:28) - 41 plays