14 Shouts - 26,934 Scrobbles
Back in 1987, when neoblaze was 6 years old, his parents bought him a Nintendo Entertainment System. Stuck for hours on end in front of the television screen, the sounds of the NES slowly but surely started to take root inside his mind. In the early 1990's, he discovered that you could actually download video game music (midi and tracked modules) from the internet... directly into your computer! Naturally, Cubic Player and Mod4Win became everyday applications.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- happiNES [shippy 1984 theme] - (2:30) - 18 plays
- bonus stage - (2:50) - 5 plays
- Doom E1M1 - NES Style (Doom) - (0:38) - 7 plays
- intro - (1:37) - 4 plays
- bonus stage [temporary ending] - (2:51) - 11 plays
- giygas intro - (0:49) - 11 plays
- happiNES - 4 plays
- clowns on parade - (2:16) - 1 plays
- boathoven's xaimotron - (1:08) - 11 plays
- strike - (3:22) - 13 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online