23 Shouts - 17,404 Scrobbles
Negative Zone is a young French band from Marseilles, led by the rhythm section of Eclat (drummer Fabrice Di Mondo and bass-player Bruno Ramousse) and helped by guest musicians such as Mirage's guitarist Stephan Forner. The band recorded its first eponymous album in 2005, to be released on the Musea label. It starts in a surprising way with a composition that may evoke Primus. A few seconds later, it is nothing but obvious: Negative Zone stands for one of the best Pink Floyd disciples.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Don't Sleep Part 2 - (3:15) - 23 plays
- Hold Out Your Hand - (4:37) - 19 plays
- Island - (2:17) - 41 plays
- Don't Sleep Part 1 - (8:08) - 18 plays
- Cats - (2:39) - 19 plays
- FAREWELL - (2:17) - 18 plays
- The Stack - (2:19) - 13 plays
- Negative Zone - (8:41) - 14 plays
- Fly Away - (2:53) - 16 plays
- Who We Are - (3:39) - 14 plays