0 Shouts - 4,397 Scrobbles
Maloka was an electronic duo formed by amanda champagne and Dr. M, and together they released four albums, with great success in the 90s. The debut album was the duo's Você Gosta do Meu Vestido Justo?, being released in 1993, seeking a more alternative audience, and having sold about 30,000 copies in the same year. The disc's most successful duo called Coisas Para Fazer e Refazer, and was recognized internationally, having sold over 5 million copies and won numerous awards and certificates, by the immense genius, letters harmonious melodies to hot, the beat of Dr.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ecometric - Vegitalista - (7:47) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online