HUSH traces it's roots to the late 90's and the aftermath of Grunge and rise of digital music production. On the corner of NW Broadway and Flanders in downtown Portland, Chad Crouch set up TANK, a gallery for emerging artists, and makeshift recording studio in late 1997. Within a year Crouch dismissed his role as a visual arts champion for the music community, releasing eight "boutique" CD-Rs as an early adopter of the DIY technology, all under the HUSH imprint.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Elysian Fields (We're Dead We're Dead) - Parks & R - (3:40) - 3 plays
- Your Smile - Fancie - (4:28) - 2 plays
- Na - Dat'r - (4:33) - 2 plays
- Oh Darlin - Blanket Music - (2:17) - 5 plays
- Wii Oui - Podington Bear - (2:58) - 4 plays
- Asleep At The Wheel - Casey Dienel - (4:11) - 3 plays
- Big Eye City - The Operacycle - (4:55) - 1 plays
- Refining - Peter Broderick - (1:36) - 2 plays
- The Bane Of Progress - Jeff London - (4:09) - 2 plays
- Petting Zoo - Graves - (2:20) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online