HUSH traces it's roots to the late 90's and the aftermath of Grunge and rise of digital music production. On the corner of NW Broadway and Flanders in downtown Portland, Chad Crouch set up TANK, a gallery for emerging artists, and makeshift recording studio in late 1997. Within a year Crouch dismissed his role as a visual arts champion for the music community, releasing eight "boutique" CD-Rs as an early adopter of the DIY technology, all under the HUSH imprint.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Egg Hunt - Reclinerland - (2:01) - 3 plays
- Asleep At The Wheel - Casey Dienel - (4:11) - 3 plays
- Big Eye City - The Operacycle - (4:55) - 2 plays
- Coo Coo Bird - Shelley Short - (3:34) - 2 plays
- Wii Oui - Podington Bear - (2:58) - 3 plays
- The Bane Of Progress - Jeff London - (4:09) - 4 plays
- Oh Darlin - Blanket Music - (2:17) - 2 plays
- Sharra - Kaitlyn Ni Donovan - (4:57) - 2 plays
- Na - Dat'r - (4:33) - 2 plays
- Hollow Notes - Novi Split - (2:05) - 1 plays