HUSH traces it's roots to the late 90's and the aftermath of Grunge and rise of digital music production. On the corner of NW Broadway and Flanders in downtown Portland, Chad Crouch set up TANK, a gallery for emerging artists, and makeshift recording studio in late 1997. Within a year Crouch dismissed his role as a visual arts champion for the music community, releasing eight "boutique" CD-Rs as an early adopter of the DIY technology, all under the HUSH imprint.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Asleep At The Wheel - Casey Dienel - (4:11) - 2 plays
- Song #4 - Fun With Friends - (3:58) - 5 plays
- Elephants & Little Girls - Loch Lomond - (4:43) - 4 plays
- Flight Cub - Velella Velella - (3:05) - 2 plays
- These Blues - Super XX Man - (3:23) - 3 plays
- Your Smile - Fancie - (4:28) - 1 plays
- Hiding Home - Norfolk & Western - (4:13) - 1 plays
- Elysian Fields (We're Dead We're Dead) - Parks & R - (3:40) - 2 plays
- Wii Oui - Podington Bear - (2:58) - 2 plays
- Space And All Dead Things - Corrina Repp - (2:40) - 1 plays