There are several artists/groups with this name.Read More...
1) Hello was a Bell Records label, teen appeal glam rock band, based in England.
They were formed in 1971, originally being called The Age. Their biggest success came in the UK and Germany in the mid 1970s.
Their Top 10 hits in the UK Singles Chart were "Tell Him" (a cover of The Exciters 1963 hit) and "New York Groove", the latter of which was written by Argent band member Russ Ballard. "New York Groove" was later covered to provide a solo Billboard Hot 100 chart hit in the U.S., for the rock guitarist Ace Frehley of the rock band KISS.
By 1979, with no recording contract, the band split up, with former guitarist Keith Marshall releasing a solo effort, "Only Crying", in 1981. It found a place in record charts worldwide.
According to the band's official website, in 2002 original lead singer and rhythm guitarist Bob Bradbury reformed the band with him as the sole remaining original member.
2) Hello is also an experimental project by Shinjiro Yamaguchi (guitar) & Takahiro Kawaguchi (tuning fork). They released an untitled album on Improvised Music from Japan sublabel Ftarri in 2009. Another long untitled piece was featured on the 'Ftarri Collection' 7-CD compilation released in December 2013.
3) Hello is a music group from Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Build on December 17 2007 by its 5 members (Widi - vocal, Gavet - keyboard, Gani - guitar, Prima - bass, and Dedy - drum), this band has produced 2 albums in 2008 (Say Hello) and 2011 (Kepala Batu).
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIt's been a year since I was here
On the street I'm just passing my time away
To the left and to the right a town of stone grows to the sky
And it's out of sight in a fading light here I am again in the city
With a fist full of dollars and baby you gotta believe:
- LyricsI know something about love got to want it bad
If that man gets into your blood go out and get him.
If you want him to be always by your side
If you want him to always think of you.
You've got to tell him that you're never gonna leave him.
- Another School Day - 3,568 plays
- LyricsI see it in your eyes that I've been played right out
I see through your disguise I see what about
Why don't you come right out and say
That you'll be leaving any day
Take it from me I don't have to buy my love
- Ular Berbisa - 6,139 plays
- Love Stealer - 2,248 plays
- You Move Me - 1,296 plays
- Teenage Revolution - 1,264 plays
- Bend Me Shape Me - 1,257 plays
- Hello - 1,675 plays