20 Shouts - 149,060 Scrobbles
There might be more artists with this name. 1) Hello was a Bell Records label, teen appeal glam rock band, based in England. They were formed in 1971, originally being called The Age. Their biggest success came in the UK and Germany in the mid 1970s. Their Top 10 hits in the UK Singles Chart were "Tell Him" (a cover of The Exciters 1963 hit) and "New York Groove", the latter of which was written by Argent band member Russ Ballard. "New York Groove" was later covered to provide a solo Billboard Hot 100 chart hit in the U.S., for the rock guitarist Ace Frehley of the rock band KISS.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIt's been a year since I was here
On the street I'm just passing my time away
To the left and to the right a town of stone grows to the sky
And it's out of sight in a fading light here I am again in the city
With a fist full of dollars and baby you gotta believe:
- LyricsI know something about love got to want it bad
If that man gets into your blood go out and get him.
If you want him to be always by your side
If you want him to always think of you.
You've got to tell him that you're never gonna leave him.
- New York Groove (From the "AT&T" Advert) - (2:47) - 166 plays
- Martin Solveig ft. Dragonette - (6:07) - 92 plays
- LyricsI see it in your eyes that I've been played right out
I see through your disguise I see what about
Why don't you come right out and say
That you'll be leaving any day
Take it from me I don't have to buy my love
- Ular Berbisa - (3:39) - 171 plays
- Another School Day - (2:55) - 94 plays
- Teenage Revolution - (2:41) - 103 plays
- Любовь Cо Вкусом Перца (zaycev.net) - (3:29) - 197 plays
- Любовь Cо Вкусом Перца - (3:30) - 99 plays