20 Shouts - 155,385 Scrobbles
There are several artists/groups with this name. 1) Hello was a Bell Records label, teen appeal glam rock band, based in England. They were formed in 1971, originally being called The Age. Their biggest success came in the UK and Germany in the mid 1970s. Their Top 10 hits in the UK Singles Chart were "Tell Him" (a cover of The Exciters 1963 hit) and "New York Groove", the latter of which was written by Argent band member Russ Ballard. "New York Groove" was later covered to provide a solo Billboard Hot 100 chart hit in the U.S., for the rock guitarist Ace Frehley of the rock band KISS.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- New York Groove - (2:45) - 4,968 plays
- Tell Him - (3:08) - 733 plays
- Morning Talk/Supersymmetry - 108 plays
- Star Studded Sham - (2:55) - 160 plays
- New York Groove (From the "AT&T" Advert) - (2:47) - 135 plays
- Ular Berbisa - (3:39) - 196 plays
- Another School Day - (2:55) - 99 plays
- Martin Solveig ft. Dragonette - (6:07) - 87 plays
- Teenage Revolution - (2:41) - 108 plays
- Lionel Richie - (4:07) - 104 plays