29 Shouts - 112,204 Scrobbles
The Electric Eels were formed by John Morton (guitar), Dave "E" McManus (vocals, clarinet), and Brian McMahon (guitar), all ex-pupils of Lakewood High School, Cleveland, in 1972. The three had been to see a Captain Beefheart gig and been unimpressed enough by the support band to decide that they could do better themselves. Morton was also influenced by free jazz: "I remember listening to Ornette Coleman, John Cale, Sun Ra and Albert Ayler.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Agitated - (2:10) - 743 plays
- Cyclotron - (2:06) - 470 plays
- Jaguar Ride - (1:47) - 320 plays
- Accident - (3:23) - 209 plays
- You're Full of Shit - (2:33) - 179 plays
- Tidal Wave - (2:22) - 178 plays
- Cold Meat - (2:13) - 150 plays
- Anxiety - (3:49) - 146 plays
- Refrigerator - (3:28) - 153 plays
- Sewercide - (3:59) - 135 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online