47 Shouts - 333,257 Scrobbles
echolyn (which the band itself always writes with a lowercase "e") was formed in 1989 when guitarist Brett Kull and drummer Paul Ramsey, members of a recently split cover band called Narcissus, joined with keyboardist Chris Buzby to form a new band to focus on original songs. They were soon joined by fellow Narcissus veteran Ray Weston on vocals and bassist Jesse Reyes, and quickly began playing live and recording their eponymous debut album, which was released in 1991. During the recording of that album, Reyes was replaced on bass by Tom Hyatt.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- As the World - (4:50) - 698 plays
- Georgia Pine - (5:48) - 656 plays
- Island - (16:37) - 1,466 plays
- Heavy Blue Miles - (6:47) - 632 plays
- Locust To Bethlehem - (5:10) - 1,154 plays
- Headright - (2:59) - 1,147 plays
- Some Memorial - (11:53) - 1,089 plays
- Past Gravity - (7:09) - 1,036 plays
- All Ways the Same - (0:35) - 527 plays
- Lovesick Morning - (10:09) - 532 plays