115 Shouts - 343,589 Scrobbles
Halifax, Nova Scotia native Chris d'Eon, who performs under his last name only, has a passion for music that started at an early age - he began mixing together his own tracks when his parents bought him some synthesizers and a sequencer at age four. D’Eon’s musical interests expanded when he started college and began studying Iranian, Arabic and Turkish music. This interest took him to northern India, where he lived in a monastery and studied with a Tibetan musician who taught him to play the dranyen, or Tibetan lute.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Transparency - (5:30) - 10,771 plays
- Telepathy - (3:05) - 8,025 plays
- Thousand Mile Trench - (5:51) - 8,058 plays
- Tongues - (4:02) - 5,040 plays
- Tounges - (4:17) - 2,572 plays
- Annuciation - (3:35) - 2,467 plays
- Virgin Body - (3:16) - 2,455 plays
- My iPhone Tracks My Every Move - (2:51) - 2,269 plays
- Signals Intelligence - (5:44) - 2,062 plays
- Transparency pt. II - (4:14) - 2,658 plays