122 Shouts - 415,171 Scrobbles
Halifax, Nova Scotia native Chris d'Eon, who performs under his last name only, has a passion for music that started at an early age - he began mixing together his own tracks when his parents bought him some synthesizers and a sequencer at age four. D’Eon’s musical interests expanded when he started college and began studying Iranian, Arabic and Turkish music. This interest took him to northern India, where he lived in a monastery and studied with a Tibetan musician who taught him to play the dranyen, or Tibetan lute.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Transparency - (5:30) - 6,902 plays
- Telepathy - (3:05) - 4,468 plays
- Thousand Mile Trench - (5:51) - 4,498 plays
- Tongues - (4:02) - 4,456 plays
- Kill a Man With a Joystick In Your Hand - (6:38) - 1,113 plays
- Virgin Body - (3:16) - 1,028 plays
- Signals Intelligence - (5:44) - 743 plays
- Transparency pt. II - (4:14) - 956 plays
- My iPhone Tracks My Every Move - (2:51) - 741 plays
- Annuciation - (3:35) - 679 plays