121 Shouts - 409,950 Scrobbles
Halifax, Nova Scotia native Chris d'Eon, who performs under his last name only, has a passion for music that started at an early age - he began mixing together his own tracks when his parents bought him some synthesizers and a sequencer at age four. D’Eon’s musical interests expanded when he started college and began studying Iranian, Arabic and Turkish music. This interest took him to northern India, where he lived in a monastery and studied with a Tibetan musician who taught him to play the dranyen, or Tibetan lute.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Transparency - (5:30) - 6,685 plays
- Telepathy - (3:05) - 4,324 plays
- Thousand Mile Trench - (5:51) - 4,322 plays
- Tongues - (4:02) - 4,185 plays
- Kill a Man With a Joystick In Your Hand - (6:38) - 1,094 plays
- Virgin Body - (3:16) - 1,097 plays
- My iPhone Tracks My Every Move - (2:51) - 798 plays
- Signals Intelligence - (5:44) - 789 plays
- Transparency pt. II - (4:14) - 1,009 plays
- Annuciation - (3:35) - 739 plays