130 Shouts - 463,363 Scrobbles
Formed in the early 90′s, d’Eon’s music is a product of two sides of a brain at war with each other, contradicting each other. Notes and rhythms and lyrics playing against each other, making each other obsolete, trying to make the others look bad. Femininity trying to outdo masculinity, acrimony trying to overtake sweetness. Taking cues from such disparate influences as sound, rhythm, notes, and harmony, d’Eon makes music that is audible to most listener’s ears.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Transparency - (5:30) - 4,846 plays
- Telepathy - (3:05) - 3,211 plays
- Tongues - (4:02) - 3,273 plays
- Thousand Mile Trench - (5:51) - 3,399 plays
- Kill a Man With a Joystick In Your Hand - (6:38) - 873 plays
- Virgin Body - (3:16) - 636 plays
- Signals Intelligence - (5:44) - 459 plays
- Transparency pt. II - (4:14) - 546 plays
- Keep The Faith - (5:23) - 422 plays
- Across The Sea - (6:01) - 418 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online