130 Shouts - 454,183 Scrobbles
Formed in the early 90′s, d’Eon’s music is a product of two sides of a brain at war with each other, contradicting each other. Notes and rhythms and lyrics playing against each other, making each other obsolete, trying to make the others look bad. Femininity trying to outdo masculinity, acrimony trying to overtake sweetness. Taking cues from such disparate influences as sound, rhythm, notes, and harmony, d’Eon makes music that is audible to most listener’s ears.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Transparency - (5:30) - 4,948 plays
- Telepathy - (3:05) - 3,332 plays
- Tongues - (4:02) - 3,354 plays
- Thousand Mile Trench - (5:51) - 3,517 plays
- Kill a Man With a Joystick In Your Hand - (6:38) - 907 plays
- Virgin Body - (3:16) - 685 plays
- Signals Intelligence - (5:44) - 498 plays
- Transparency pt. II - (4:14) - 582 plays
- Keep The Faith - (5:23) - 421 plays
- Across The Sea - (6:01) - 424 plays