126 Shouts - 435,051 Scrobbles
Formed in the early 90′s, d’Eon’s music is a product of two sides of a brain at war with each other, contradicting each other. Notes and rhythms and lyrics playing against each other, making each other obsolete, trying to make the others look bad. Femininity trying to outdo masculinity, acrimony trying to overtake sweetness. Taking cues from such disparate influences as sound, rhythm, notes, and harmony, d’Eon makes music that is audible to most listener’s ears.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Transparency - (5:30) - 6,217 plays
- Telepathy - (3:05) - 3,980 plays
- Thousand Mile Trench - (5:51) - 4,057 plays
- Tongues - (4:02) - 4,204 plays
- Kill a Man With a Joystick In Your Hand - (6:38) - 1,037 plays
- Virgin Body - (3:16) - 872 plays
- Signals Intelligence - (5:44) - 591 plays
- Transparency pt. II - (4:14) - 794 plays
- My iPhone Tracks My Every Move - (2:51) - 558 plays
- Keep The Faith - (5:23) - 635 plays