Angela Chibalonza Runiga was born on November 26, 1976 in Bukavu, eastern Congo-Kinshasa. She enjoyed music right from childhood. After completing secondary school in 1996, Chibalonza moved to Kenya the following year in what she described as her responce to a call from God to serve Him in the 35-million East African nation and also to pursue her music career. Though she had sang in the choir and even rose to choir leadership since 1992 when she got saved aged 15 years, Chibalonza had not recorded any music in her native Congo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Yahwe Uhimidiwe - (5:40) - 37 plays
- Uliniumba nikuabudu - (4:35) - 37 plays
- Jubilee - (5:49) - 3 plays
- Ninatamani - (5:03) - 7 plays
- Aleluia - (7:15) - 4 plays
- Ebenezer - (4:55) - 2 plays
- Toka chini - (4:18) - 8 plays
- Kaa nami - (5:02) - 2 plays
- Utawala Milele - (4:43) - 26 plays
- Inanibidi Niseme - (5:33) - 7 plays