14 Shouts - 49,610 Scrobbles
An expert composer of glitchy vocals, mashed-up beats and strong, catchy synth melodies, San Franciso-based Ample Mammal (David Sugalski, aka The Polish Ambassador) is a one man, eight channel master of mixing samples, kinetic beats, sliced up vocals and elegant atmospheric effects and crescendos. Sugalski’s music is primarily original material, but heavy with mashed-up sounds and samples that are tweaked to near unrecognizability, ala The Chemical Brothers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Spacecrunkadelix Pt. 1 - (4:05) - 823 plays
- Wildebeest Tactics for the 21st Century - (5:11) - 764 plays
- Trapped in a Single Celled Organism - (6:28) - 795 plays
- We Come in Pieces - (6:20) - 682 plays
- Pushing Time - (5:42) - 678 plays
- Future Versus Calculator - (5:33) - 457 plays
- Death by Sex in the Marine Environment - (4:41) - 522 plays
- Benjamin Beemin' - (4:08) - 491 plays
- Blocked Friend Request - (3:56) - 410 plays
- Set Yourself on Fire (Musclehawk) - (4:26) - 386 plays