2 Shouts - 7,852 Scrobbles
Amanda Champagne (born June 7, 1968 in Campos dos Goytacazes, Rio de Janeiro), is a pop artist, known in the 90's, being the lead singer of electronic duo maloka. Her debut solo album, Dignidade, was released in 2004, being released after the EP "Ódio". Amanda has worked with many renowned artists, having released two albums, one EP and one collection of his best songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online