1,968 Shouts - 20,606,126 Scrobbles
a-ha was a Norwegian band that was globally successful from the 1980s until their split in 2010. The trio, composed of lead vocalist Morten Harket, guitarist Paul Waaktaar-Savoy and keyboardist Magne Furuholmen, formed in 1982 and left Oslo, Norway for London in order to make a career in the music business. The origin of the name a-ha comes from the lyric of an early song. After checking dictionaries in several languages, they found out that 'a-ha' was an international way of expressing recognition, with positive connotations. It was short, a-ha was easy to say and somewhat unusual.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWe're talking away
I don't know what I'm to say, I'll say it anyway
Today isn't my day to find you shying away
I'll be coming for your love, okay?
Take on me
- Hunting High and Low - (3:45) - 27,913 plays
- Crying In The Rain - (4:24) - 26,255 plays
- The Living Daylights - (4:16) - 19,465 plays
- The Sun Always Shines on TV - (5:05) - 19,333 plays
- The Sun Always Shines On T.V. - (5:08) - 18,013 plays
- Summer Moved On - (4:37) - 20,529 plays
- Stay On These Roads - (4:45) - 16,936 plays
- Lifelines - (4:14) - 17,463 plays
- Velvet - (4:18) - 14,325 plays