1 Shouts - 331 Scrobbles
During their existence, Zuider Zee (bassist John Bonar, drummer Robert Hall, keyboardist Kim Foreman and singer/guitarist Richard Orange) stood as one of Memphis' more talented (if lesser known) contributions to mid-'70s power-pop. Foreman and Orange originally met at college in Lafayette, Louisiana, cutting their first record as members of "Thomas Edisun's Electric Light Bulb Band." By 1970 they'd picked up a manager in Leland Russell, along with a new name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Provocative Child - (1:57) - 11 plays
- You're not thinking - (3:06) - 2 plays
- Haunter of the Darkness - (3:46) - 1 plays
- Listen to the Words - (3:28) - 2 plays
- The Last Song of Its Kind - (3:41) - 1 plays
- All That Is - (7:42) - 1 plays
- Rubber Men - (2:53) - 1 plays
- Zeebra - (5:13) - 1 plays
- Thankyou - (3:22) - 2 plays
- She Swing - (2:41) - 1 plays