Zsa ZSa Padilla
0 Shouts - 12,712 Scrobbles
Zsa Zsa Padilla is one of the Philippines' top singers and actresses. She is married to the country's top comedian, Dolphy. Zsa Zsa was born Esperanza Padilla on May 28, 1964. She is a popular, award winning singer. She has performed in various concerts in the Philippines and overseas. She has recorded hit songs, and starred in movies as well. She is also a songwriter, commercial model, product endorser, businesswoman, and music producer. Moreover, she had starred in the successful and critically acclaimed full length musical play "Larawan" in 1997.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hiram - (3:54) - 44 plays
- Ikaw Lamang - (3:57) - 42 plays
- Mambobola - (4:23) - 33 plays
- Through The Years - (4:33) - 24 plays
- Kahit Na - (3:59) - 8 plays
- Mula Sa Puso - (4:46) - 20 plays
- Minsan Pa - (4:29) - 8 plays
- We're All Alone - (4:17) - 5 plays
- Sana'y Maghintay Ang Walang Hanggan - (4:21) - 6 plays
- One Chance With You - (3:37) - 6 plays