42 Shouts - 525,335 Scrobbles
Left-field dance music producer and one-man band Susumi Makai released his first album as Zongamin in early 2003, but not before a couple of 12" releases for Flesh and XL. Makai was born in rural Japan but has been based in the United Kingdom since the age of 11. Released on XL, Zongamin featured a number of previously vinyl-only tracks, in addition to a handful of new productions. Makai has also churned out a handful of strong remixes for the likes of Playgroup (who featured his "Tunnel Music" on a DJ Kicks mix), Grafiti, and Seelenluft.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bongo Song - (5:01) - 2,492 plays
- Serious Trouble - (3:43) - 1,471 plays
- Tunnel Music - (2:12) - 1,013 plays
- Spiral - (3:36) - 403 plays
- Painless - (2:07) - 343 plays
- Bongo Song (Jackos Remix) - (5:44) - 306 plays
- Make Love Not War - (1:53) - 282 plays
- Double Dostiev - (3:48) - 212 plays
- Whiplash - (1:56) - 158 plays
- Street Surgery 2 - (3:43) - 149 plays