42 Shouts - 534,521 Scrobbles
Left-field dance music producer and one-man band Susumi Makai released his first album as Zongamin in early 2003, but not before a couple of 12" releases for Flesh and XL. Makai was born in rural Japan but has been based in the United Kingdom since the age of 11. Released on XL, Zongamin featured a number of previously vinyl-only tracks, in addition to a handful of new productions. Makai has also churned out a handful of strong remixes for the likes of Playgroup (who featured his "Tunnel Music" on a DJ Kicks mix), Grafiti, and Seelenluft.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bongo Song - (5:01) - 1,637 plays
- Serious Trouble - (3:43) - 1,078 plays
- Tunnel Music - (2:12) - 710 plays
- Spiral - (3:36) - 313 plays
- Painless - (2:07) - 202 plays
- Bongo Song (Jackos Remix) - (5:44) - 216 plays
- Make Love Not War - (1:53) - 161 plays
- Double Dostiev - (3:48) - 131 plays
- Mummies - (3:06) - 111 plays
- Whiplash - (1:56) - 125 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online