66 Shouts - 180,768 Scrobbles
Zomes is a new solo project by Asa Osborne (Lungfish, The Pupils, Tear Jerks). For Zomes' self-titled 2008 debut, Asa strung together a number of misshapen lo-fi loops and miniatures across an album that references Vincent Gallo-style rundown melancholy, stargazing kraut rock, and a selection of organ-driven passages that bring to mind a miniaturized Religious Knives. Osborne is at his best on pieces like 'Night Signs', a beautiful, hiss-coated guitar phrase, repeated in a sombre, ambiguous fashion over a couple of minutes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Moonlet - (6:04) - 1,773 plays
- Loveful Heights - (5:08) - 356 plays
- Zomes - (2:18) - 308 plays
- Cave Mountain Stream - (4:28) - 356 plays
- Night Signs - (1:51) - 310 plays
- Openings - (2:41) - 310 plays
- Pilgrim Traveler - (3:35) - 291 plays
- Monk Bag - (6:35) - 265 plays
- Sentient Beings - (3:25) - 253 plays
- Silentium - (3:20) - 216 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online