66 Shouts - 155,056 Scrobbles
Zomes is a new solo project by Asa Osborne (Lungfish, The Pupils, Tear Jerks). For Zomes' self-titled 2008 debut, Asa strung together a number of misshapen lo-fi loops and miniatures across an album that references Vincent Gallo-style rundown melancholy, stargazing kraut rock, and a selection of organ-driven passages that bring to mind a miniaturized Religious Knives. Osborne is at his best on pieces like 'Night Signs', a beautiful, hiss-coated guitar phrase, repeated in a sombre, ambiguous fashion over a couple of minutes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cave Mountain Stream - (4:28) - 1,114 plays
- Loveful Heights - (5:08) - 1,150 plays
- Monk Bag - (6:35) - 941 plays
- Silentium - (3:20) - 819 plays
- Time Was - (3:13) - 919 plays
- Footpaths - (5:21) - 982 plays
- Little Lucid Dreamer - (4:07) - 863 plays
- Equinox - (4:52) - 799 plays
- Night Signs - (1:51) - 508 plays
- Zomes - (2:18) - 450 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods