19 Shouts - 73,717 Scrobbles
Zoe Boekbinder started playing music because she had a crush on someone who did. Now she writes songs about people who she has crushes on. She has a crush on you. She has crushes on her songs. She wants you to have crushes on her songs too. Born in winter of 1985 in Ontario, Canada, Zoe now lives in Oakland, CA. She is also in a band with her sister, Kim Boekbinder, called Vermillion Lies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hollow Bones - (3:03) - 194 plays
- December - (1:50) - 191 plays
- Paralyzing - (3:01) - 190 plays
- Make A Mess - (2:24) - 163 plays
- Don't Tell Me - (3:23) - 147 plays
- Sour Lemons - (1:56) - 155 plays
- Serrated Spoon - (3:59) - 145 plays
- Artichoke - (2:47) - 115 plays
- Gravity - (3:21) - 100 plays
- Inexorably - (3:01) - 111 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online