0 Shouts - 4,973 Scrobbles
When Michelle, Brian and Alan found themselves dancing madly in a darkened kitchen to The Smashing Pumpkins at a party, a musical bond was formed. Zing opened shop in 2006 with the aim of making diverse music with bundles of energy, and anyone who attended their ‘garage gigs’ can confirm that this mission was accomplished. That very garage became Zing’s laboratory, where they mixed concoctions of their influences and inspirations into songs that are just what your imagination ordered.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- shine - (5:01) - 24 plays
- tell me you love me - (3:33) - 13 plays
- stupid I am - (5:11) - 16 plays
- no ease - (3:31) - 13 plays
- hardtime - (3:55) - 12 plays
- yellowfellow -intro- - (1:10) - 12 plays
- Late Night Dubstep Appreciation Session - (29:41) - 2 plays
- Baby - (3:44) - 1 plays
- Believe - (4:52) - 1 plays
- La la la - (2:48) - 5 plays