Ziggy Marley & The Melody Makers
27 Shouts - 1,059,220 Scrobbles
Ziggy Marley & the Melody Makers were a reggae group made up of four of Bob Marley's children: Ziggy, Stephen, Sharon, and Cedella. They formed the Melody Makers when they were teenagers in 1979, and recorded "Children Playing in the Streets" with their father. They went on to perform at their father's funeral in 1981. The band's popularity was at its highest during 1988, prompting a major record deal with Virgin Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tomorrow People - (3:58) - 5,065 plays
- New Love - (3:41) - 3,601 plays
- Small People - (3:15) - 2,916 plays
- One Bright Day - (4:11) - 2,569 plays
- Conscious Party - (5:10) - 1,944 plays
- Justice - (4:11) - 1,812 plays
- One Good Spliff - (4:35) - 1,914 plays
- Lee and Molly - (4:27) - 1,557 plays
- Tumblin' Down - (4:08) - 1,424 plays
- Good Time - (5:29) - 1,395 plays