Zeru ta Lur / Cérou ta Lourre
0 Shouts - 5,150 Scrobbles
Zeru ta Lur (pronounced "Thay-roota Loorrr") is a cold core band formed in the early 90s (no release, only demo tapes) in the centre of France and now localised in the south, near the Basque Country.Read More...
Only instrumental, they claim against alcohol and all forms of slavery, violence and discrimination - while they prefer to let art as art, with no lyrics at all. They ask all their faithful listeners to put a distance between alcohol, ebriety and so on, and their discs and music.
The idea of Zeru ta Lur is to continue the line followed by Joy Division at their late period : cold wave in a more and more experimental and psychanalytic way, with round percussions and heavy rythms.
The first LP, Theorical Distances, contains new versions of tracks from the 90s and 2000s, and other oldies also appear in the second one.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 17 - Possible, NO alcohol music - 430 plays
- 19 - Heure Matinale, NO alcohol music - 390 plays
- 21 - Subir, NO alcohol music - 180 plays
- 23 - Mouvement Focal, NO alcohol music - 188 plays
- 04 - De Mende dans les Mende, NO alcohol music - 144 plays
- 13 - Pour Cause, NO alcohol music - 125 plays
- 07 - Res Ipsa Loquitur, NO alcohol music - 121 plays
- 03 - Tyran, NO alcohol music - 95 plays
- 02 - Attracteur Limite, NO alcohol music - 67 plays
- 20 - Limites de Filtrage, NO alcohol music - 100 plays