ZENGLEN It was the 80’s, a quiet suburb of Port-au-Prince, where three friends who were destined to make history in Haitian music met. Every afternoon, a young Brutus would sit on his front porch and play the guitar. Garry Didier Perez, and his friend Patrick Martineau, often noticed him and one day invited him to come over Patrick’s house. They would meet every afternoon to listen to all genres of music and interpret their favorites. During one of their rehearsals, some beer bottles fell off an amplifier that was vibrating and shattered into a million pieces.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fidel - (7:28) - 93 plays
- Ou Te Met Ale - (6:27) - 69 plays
- Trahison - (6:46) - 60 plays
- Mwen pap tounen - (6:09) - 78 plays
- Souvenir - (7:16) - 51 plays
- Jere sexy-a - (6:39) - 72 plays
- Tanbou Nou - (6:05) - 42 plays
- Michaela - (5:53) - 52 plays
- 5ieme vitesse - (6:19) - 43 plays
- I Need You - (11:16) - 50 plays