0 Shouts - 48,223 Scrobbles
Zen Hanami is a project of the artist Ingo Ito (Camouflage/Rain On Bamboo). Influenced by musicians like Brian Eno or Harold Budd, this new series of ambient soundscape music is specifically composed and produced for those listeners, who want to create for themselves an atmosphere of tranquility - ideal for contemplation and meditation or just for relaxing from the daily rush.Read More...
The japanese word ‘Hanami‘ literally means ‘flower viewing‘. Since many centuries it has been the traditional custom of enjoying the beauty of flowers in nature, mainly during the cherry blossom season.
An ocean of blossoms, gently moving in the spring wind - a beautiful picture to illustrate the music of Zen Hanami.
Originally all Zen Hanami tracks have a predefined duration of 15 minutes to accompany (for example) the listener´s lessons of practicing Tai Chi or Yoga. These tracks are available as MP3 or FLAC downloads at the official Zen Hanami website. At the moment there are three albums available: Zen Hanami - Volume 1, Zen Hanami - Volume 2 and Zen Hanami - Volume 3.
Due to the wish of many listeners for shorter versions the Reflection series was initiated. In this series you´ll find short, re-mixed versions of the original long tracks. Zen Hanami - Reflection 1, which contains short versions of Volume 1+2, is now available on a variety of download platforms.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Reflections On Water - 10,519 plays
- First Light - 7,954 plays
- Evening Colors Fill the Sky - 6,661 plays
- Just Like Sunlight Through the Trees - 3,399 plays
- A Gentle Rain of Thoughts - 2,385 plays
- Floating By the Pond - 2,323 plays
- A Touch of Chime - 2,185 plays
- Meeting Spirits - 2,387 plays
- Flying Paper Lanterns - 1,872 plays
- Lunar Passages (Long Version) - 1,882 plays