0 Shouts - 69,275 Scrobbles
JB Zeller is a one man-band from southern France. Audio Vandalism is his debut album, released on Hymen Records in October of 2008.Read More...
This release includes eleven tracks which were recorded between 2005 and 2008. Zeller is effected by « all kinds of subversive music » (ranging from breakcore and industrial music to dubstep) in such a way that he is able to assimilates these different musical facets into his own style. Needless to say the results are unique and subversive in their own right. Audio Vandalism is an aggregation of complex beat layers, deep dark bass, distorted synth textures, ominous samples and algid ambiences that are interwoven with atrabilious melody lines. Straight forward electro-industrial meet the complexness of breakbeats merged with whirls of noise, captured media coverage and a hint of melancholy. This album can be seen as a missing link between heavy, metric electronica, straight-line jungle-core and saturnine movie soundtracks.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Starship Weapons Kit - 5,140 plays
- Supernova - 3,411 plays
- Time Dilation - 3,213 plays
- Le pain Maudit - 3,035 plays
- Sub Galaxies Riot - 3,204 plays
- Sonar Echoes - 2,985 plays
- Sea of Clouds - 2,753 plays
- Seneretatis Mare - 2,679 plays
- Dark Matter Observatory - 2,718 plays
- Variable Gravity - 2,573 plays