99 Shouts - 973,398 Scrobbles
Zeca Pagodinho (b. February 4, 1959, birth name Jessé Gomes da Silva Filho) is a Brazilian singer and composer working in the genres of samba and pagode.
Born in the neighborhood of Irajá, Rio de Janeiro, Zeca Pagodinho grew up around the most traditional types of samba and started making his own verses while still a kid. In the '70s, Zeca started frequenting the Carnival Block of Cacique de Ramos, which took place in Rio de Janeiro every Wednesday and became a true pagode venu (pagode is a type of samba).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deixa A Vida Me Levar - (4:37) - 3,104 plays
- Verdade - (4:15) - 1,782 plays
- Vai Vadiar - (4:05) - 1,305 plays
- Faixa Amarela - (4:57) - 942 plays
- Jura - (2:39) - 805 plays
- Seu Balancê - (3:42) - 832 plays
- O Feijão De Dona Neném - (3:21) - 598 plays
- Posso Até Me Apaixonar - (4:01) - 814 plays
- Não Sou Mais Disso - (3:46) - 729 plays
- Caviar - (3:36) - 692 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour