100 Shouts - 986,212 Scrobbles
Zeca Pagodinho (b. February 4, 1959, birth name Jessé Gomes da Silva Filho) is a Brazilian singer and composer working in the genres of samba and pagode.
Born in the neighborhood of Irajá, Rio de Janeiro, Zeca Pagodinho grew up around the most traditional types of samba and started making his own verses while still a kid. In the '70s, Zeca started frequenting the Carnival Block of Cacique de Ramos, which took place in Rio de Janeiro every Wednesday and became a true pagode venu (pagode is a type of samba).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deixa A Vida Me Levar - (4:37) - 3,657 plays
- Verdade - (4:15) - 1,804 plays
- Faixa Amarela - (4:57) - 1,270 plays
- Vai Vadiar - (4:05) - 1,349 plays
- O Feijão De Dona Neném - (3:21) - 938 plays
- Mulheres - (3:19) - 858 plays
- Seu Balancê - (3:42) - 839 plays
- Posso Até Me Apaixonar - (4:01) - 829 plays
- Jura - (2:39) - 670 plays
- Não Sou Mais Disso - (3:46) - 703 plays