2 Shouts - 2,889 Scrobbles
Zarsanga is a famous pushtu singer widely known as The Queen Of Pashtun Folklore. She is known for her folk songs, desert arias, and mountainous gharhi (a type of Pashtu tapi) and has many popular songs to her credit. Being an illiterate shepherd from a gypsy family in Tank, Pakistan, she can not sing ghazals and thus concentrates on gharhi and folk songs which are popular among Pakhtoons. Zarsanga was born in 1946 at Zafar Mamakhel, a small village of Lakki Marwat in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province of pakistan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gula Sta De Kilie - (4:22) - 17 plays
- Ro Ro Keda - (7:39) - 15 plays
- Tappa - (4:42) - 8 plays
- Mata de Khaiber Lara - (5:24) - 7 plays
- Awami Giit - (6:43) - 6 plays
- Naghma Giit - (3:03) - 5 plays
- Gula Sta De Killie - (4:22) - 4 plays
- Bane Me Dargue Dargue - (6:17) - 5 plays
- Ze Darna Dubai La Zama - (4:07) - 4 plays
- Alap Rag Behro - (4:51) - 4 plays