2 Shouts - 3,065 Scrobbles
Zarsanga is a famous pushtu singer widely known as The Queen Of Pashtun Folklore. She is known for her folk songs, desert arias, and mountainous gharhi (a type of Pashtu tapi) and has many popular songs to her credit. Being an illiterate shepherd from a gypsy family in Tank, Pakistan, she can not sing ghazals and thus concentrates on gharhi and folk songs which are popular among Pakhtoons. Zarsanga was born in 1946 at Zafar Mamakhel, a small village of Lakki Marwat in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province of pakistan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gula Sta De Kilie - (4:22) - 12 plays
- Ro Ro Keda - (7:39) - 12 plays
- Tappa - (4:42) - 3 plays
- Awami Giit - (6:43) - 2 plays
- Mata de Khaiber Lara - (5:24) - 2 plays
- Side 1 - (31:10) - 4 plays
- Naghma Giit - (3:03) - 2 plays
- Ro Ro Koda - (4:26) - 2 plays
- Side 2 - (30:46) - 3 plays
- Alap Rag Behro - (4:51) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online