Zapp (aka Zapp & Roger, Zapp and Roger, Zapp Band, Human Body, Roger & The Human Body & Zippy), was a soul & funk band, formed in 1978, by brothers: Roger Troutman, Larry Troutman, Lester Troutman & Terry Troutman. Other members included: Bobby Glover, Eddie Barber, Jannetta Boyce, Jerome Derrickson, Sherman Fleetwood, Gregory Jackson & Michael Warren. This band launched the career of Shirley Murdock and, in later years, employed keyboard stylings of Ohio Players' Billy Beck. Most recognizable influence on their sound came from, original Parliament / Funkadelic vocalist, Raymon Davis.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- More Bounce to the Ounce - (9:32) - 3,927 plays
- Computer Love - (4:42) - 2,360 plays
- I Can Make You Dance - (9:02) - 1,600 plays
- Be Alright - (7:58) - 1,622 plays
- Dance Floor - (11:13) - 1,325 plays
- Heartbreaker - Part I, Part II - 995 plays
- Heartbreaker (Part I, Part II) - (7:32) - 849 plays
- Doo Wa Ditty (Blow That Thing) - (4:55) - 790 plays
- Freedom - (3:52) - 620 plays
- Funky Bounce - (6:51) - 434 plays