989 Shouts - 2,298,986 Scrobbles
There are at least two bands called ZAO, the first of which are still active, the latter haven't done anything since 1994: 1) Zao (pronounced /ˈzeɪ.oʊ/) is a band from Greensburg, Pennsylvania and are considered one of the founding metalcore groups. However they began in 1993 in Parkersburg, West Virginia, playing a style of Hardcore similar to bands such as Earth Crisis and Snapcase. Zao has hosted several musicians and endured numerous roster changes to the point where no original members remain, often marked by the departure and readmission of multiple members.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lies Of Serpents, A River Of Tears - (2:39) - 1,140 plays
- The Rising End (The First Prophecy) - (3:26) - 965 plays
- To Think Of You Is To Treasure An Absent Memory - (4:27) - 865 plays
- Ravage Ritual - (3:15) - 877 plays
- Breath of the Black Muse - (3:59) - 781 plays
- Ember - (2:26) - 726 plays
- March - (3:51) - 589 plays
- A Fall Farewell - (2:51) - 662 plays
- The Last Song from Zion - (4:46) - 592 plays
- Fifteen Rhema - (3:33) - 516 plays