985 Shouts - 2,292,636 Scrobbles
There are at least two bands called ZAO: 1) ZAO was a French zeuhl band, an early Magma offshoot. If one regards MAGMA as the central trunk of the Zeuhl tree, ZAO would be equivalent to an early side branch very close to the stock. ZAO’s music, at least at the beginning of their career, is therefore an extension of MAGMA’s first era, with a light music, at times weird, with hints of jazz, contemporaneous music, Hungarian folk (Yochk’o is a native of Hungary) and obviously of Zeuhl.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lies Of Serpents, A River Of Tears - (2:39) - 1,179 plays
- To Think Of You Is To Treasure An Absent Memory - (4:27) - 843 plays
- The Rising End (The First Prophecy) - (3:26) - 896 plays
- Ravage Ritual - (3:15) - 865 plays
- Breath of the Black Muse - (3:59) - 798 plays
- Ember - (2:26) - 728 plays
- A Fall Farewell - (2:51) - 650 plays
- March - (3:51) - 590 plays
- The Last Song from Zion - (4:46) - 603 plays
- Praise the War Machine - (4:05) - 572 plays