Cultural activist, environmentalist poet and singer-songwriter Zachary Richard’s roots are deeply planted in his native Louisiana. Inspired by the various styles of the region, his song s go beyond the limitations of any particular genre. Zachary’s style is uniquely his own. Le Fou is Zachary’s 20th album. Going back to his roots, this album is steeped in the sounds and rhythms of Louisana. The texture is acoustic folk. The songs simple yet rich in emotion.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La ballade de DL-8-153 - (4:58) - 678 plays
- Au bord du Lac Bijou - (4:39) - 127 plays
- Travailler C'est Trop Dur - (3:16) - 106 plays
- La ballade de Jean Batailleur - (4:50) - 92 plays
- Madeleine - (3:17) - 90 plays
- Cap enragé - (4:31) - 73 plays
- Colinda - (3:50) - 87 plays
- La ballade de Jean Saint Malo - (4:20) - 66 plays
- Au bord de Lac Bijou - (4:39) - 59 plays
- Laisse le vent souffler - (4:26) - 60 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online