7 Shouts - 76,515 Scrobbles
Cultural activist, environmentalist poet and singer-songwriter Zachary Richard’s roots are deeply planted in his native Louisiana. Inspired by the various styles of the region, his song s go beyond the limitations of any particular genre. Zachary’s style is uniquely his own. Le Fou is Zachary’s 20th album. Going back to his roots, this album is steeped in the sounds and rhythms of Louisana. The texture is acoustic folk. The songs simple yet rich in emotion.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La ballade de DL-8-153 - (4:58) - 715 plays
- La ballade de Jean Saint Malo - (4:20) - 104 plays
- Travailler C'est Trop Dur - (3:16) - 176 plays
- Au bord du Lac Bijou - (4:39) - 102 plays
- Madeleine - (3:17) - 116 plays
- Cap enragé - (4:31) - 87 plays
- Colinda - (3:50) - 81 plays
- Au bord de Lac Bijou - (4:39) - 65 plays
- Laisse le vent souffler - (4:26) - 74 plays
- La ballade de Jean Batailleur - (4:50) - 71 plays