8 Shouts - 18,951 Scrobbles
Zachary Cale is a songwriter originally hailing from the small town of Enon, Louisiana. His music ranges from lyrical folk balladry and American primitive inspired guitar instrumentals to experiments in popular song forms. Over the span of 6 years he has released four full length albums, Outlander Sessions (2005), Walking Papers (2008), a full band rock record See-Saw (2008) under the name Illuminations, and most recently his third solo effort, Noise of Welcome (2011).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hello Oblivion - (3:32) - 479 plays
- Blake's Way - (4:07) - 157 plays
- Day for Night - (4:00) - 151 plays
- Mourning Glory Kid - (3:04) - 88 plays
- Nocturne in G minor - (3:24) - 86 plays
- Dead Channel Overture - (1:07) - 75 plays
- We had our day in the Sun - (4:01) - 75 plays
- Dancing Devil Rag - (1:00) - 75 plays
- Shanghaied - (2:40) - 83 plays
- Hallelujah Kid - (3:33) - 64 plays