5 Shouts - 70,065 Scrobbles
Zachary Breaux (June 26, 1960 - February 20, 1997) was an American jazz guitarist, influenced by George Benson and Wes Montgomery and best remembered for his soul-jazz work. He played with many notable jazz musicians during his career, including Roy Ayers, Stanley Turrentine, Jack McDuff, Lonnie Liston Smith, Dee Dee Bridgewater and Donald Byrd. Biography Zachary Breaux was born on June 26, 1960 in Port Arthur, Texas.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cafe Reggio - (6:06) - 873 plays
- Small Town In Texas - (4:35) - 405 plays
- Laidback - (5:32) - 138 plays
- I Told You - (4:29) - 155 plays
- Never Can Say Goodbye - (5:06) - 152 plays
- West Side Worry - (5:35) - 157 plays
- Café Reggio - (6:06) - 115 plays
- Eleanor Rigby - (5:12) - 61 plays
- Remember The Sixties - (4:19) - 105 plays
- The Thrill Is Gone - (5:10) - 107 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online