5 Shouts - 69,162 Scrobbles
Zachary Breaux (June 26, 1960 - February 20, 1997) was an American jazz guitarist, influenced by George Benson and Wes Montgomery and best remembered for his soul-jazz work. He played with many notable jazz musicians during his career, including Roy Ayers, Stanley Turrentine, Jack McDuff, Lonnie Liston Smith, Dee Dee Bridgewater and Donald Byrd. Biography Zachary Breaux was born on June 26, 1960 in Port Arthur, Texas.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cafe Reggio - (6:06) - 836 plays
- Small Town In Texas - (4:35) - 359 plays
- West Side Worry - (5:35) - 158 plays
- Never Can Say Goodbye - (5:06) - 147 plays
- Laidback - (5:32) - 116 plays
- I Told You - (4:29) - 136 plays
- Café Reggio - (6:06) - 103 plays
- Remember The Sixties - (4:19) - 108 plays
- The Thrill Is Gone - (5:10) - 104 plays
- Eleanor Rigby - (5:12) - 55 plays