5 Shouts - 65,987 Scrobbles
Zachary Breaux (June 26, 1960 - February 20, 1997) was an American jazz guitarist, influenced by George Benson and Wes Montgomery and best remembered for his soul-jazz work. He played with many notable jazz musicians during his career, including Roy Ayers, Stanley Turrentine, Jack McDuff, Lonnie Liston Smith, Dee Dee Bridgewater and Donald Byrd. Biography Zachary Breaux was born on June 26, 1960 in Port Arthur, Texas.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cafe Reggio - (6:06) - 820 plays
- Small Town In Texas - (4:35) - 446 plays
- Never Can Say Goodbye - (5:06) - 134 plays
- West Side Worry - (5:35) - 144 plays
- Laidback - (5:32) - 126 plays
- I Told You - (4:29) - 114 plays
- Eleanor Rigby - (5:12) - 90 plays
- The Thrill Is Gone - (5:10) - 92 plays
- Remember The Sixties - (4:19) - 101 plays
- Midnight Cowboy - (5:01) - 67 plays