5 Shouts - 58,143 Scrobbles
Zachary Breaux (June 26, 1960 - February 20, 1997) was an American jazz guitarist, influenced by George Benson and Wes Montgomery and best remembered for his soul-jazz work. He played with many notable jazz musicians during his career, including Roy Ayers, Stanley Turrentine, Jack McDuff, Lonnie Liston Smith, Dee Dee Bridgewater and Donald Byrd. Biography Zachary Breaux was born on June 26, 1960 in Port Arthur, Texas.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cafe Reggio - (6:06) - 930 plays
- Laidback - (5:32) - 348 plays
- Small Town In Texas - (4:35) - 313 plays
- West Side Worry - (5:35) - 195 plays
- Midnight Cowboy - (5:01) - 108 plays
- Never Can Say Goodbye - (5:06) - 115 plays
- The Thrill Is Gone - (5:10) - 105 plays
- Remember The Sixties - (4:19) - 165 plays
- Eleanor Rigby - (5:12) - 77 plays
- I Told You - (4:29) - 103 plays