15 Shouts - 15,259 Scrobbles
Zaar rose from the ashes of Sotos which is another RIO/Avant band. Two Sotos members, guitarist Yan Hazera and drummer Michael Hazera, wished to continue composing music in the same vein as that of their previous band. To accomplish this they invited the two musicians, Pairbon and Cosia from the Familha Artus band and together they formed Zaar in June 2004. Their musical influences can be traced in different sources. In their first album one can hear RIO, chamber rock, eastern ethnic sounds (portrayed by the violin), Zeuhl characteristics, some jazzy moments and improvisational elements.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online