332 Shouts - 1,917,405 Scrobbles
Joseph Wayne McVey (born January 19, 1976), better known by his stage name Z-RO, is an American rapper, singer, and producer. He has built a reputation as a southern rapper.growing up in ridge mon foe. Z-RO has sold about 1,000,000 albums in the U.S. Despite most of his popularity belonging to the south, he has been named as one of America's most underrated rappers by the New York Times and is considered by some to be among the best lyricists in hip hop today. Common themes in Z-RO's music are crime and poverty, often relating to his personal experience.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Summertime - (3:51) - 1,019 plays
- Happy Alone - (5:06) - 659 plays
- In My City - (1:27) - 537 plays
- Mo City Don - (4:24) - 682 plays
- Help Me Please - (4:59) - 526 plays
- Intro - (1:36) - 429 plays
- Never Had Love - (4:04) - 531 plays
- Top Notch - (3:54) - 501 plays
- Real Or Fake - (4:53) - 410 plays
- Can't Leave Drank Alone - (4:40) - 392 plays