328 Shouts - 1,873,603 Scrobbles
Joseph Wayne McVey (born January 19, 1976), better known by his stage name Z-RO, is an American rapper, singer, and producer. He has built a reputation as a southern rapper.growing up in ridge mon foe. Z-RO has sold about 1,000,000 albums in the U.S. Despite most of his popularity belonging to the south, he has been named as one of America's most underrated rappers by the New York Times and is considered by some to be among the best lyricists in hip hop today. Common themes in Z-RO's music are crime and poverty, often relating to his personal experience.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Help Me Please - (4:59) - 633 plays
- Happy Alone - (5:06) - 962 plays
- Smokers Anthem - (3:51) - 553 plays
- Summertime - (3:51) - 881 plays
- In My City - (1:27) - 592 plays
- Mo City Don (Freestyle) - (4:24) - 586 plays
- One Deep - (4:21) - 453 plays
- T.H.U.G. (True Hero Under God) - (3:43) - 420 plays
- These Days - (3:40) - 687 plays
- Mo City Don - (4:24) - 524 plays