0 Shouts - 11,398 Scrobbles
Singer and multi-instrumentalist, Zé Manel is the most famous and influential contemporary musician to emerge from the West African country of Guinea-Bissau. By the age of seven, Zé, playing drums and acoustic guitar, had become the main attraction of Super Mama Djombo band. During the 1970's, this seminal orchestra played a major role in the liberation struggle of this former Portuguese colony.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bu Fidjo Femia - (4:30) - 198 plays
- Nha Guine - (3:15) - 7 plays
- Maron Di Mar - (5:06) - 8 plays
- Bu Fidjo Femia (Guinea Bissau) - (4:30) - 5 plays
- African citizen - (4:31) - 7 plays
- Na Kaminho Di Luta - (4:57) - 33 plays
- Immigre - (5:18) - 11 plays
- Regulos na Democracia - (4:15) - 7 plays
- O Rap Do Boi Preto - (3:00) - 2 plays
- Kumpadri - (4:12) - 2 plays