2 Shouts - 3,600 Scrobbles
Ukranian electronic guru Yuri Lugovskoy arrives on Moteer with an enormously enjoyable collection of atmospheric, minimalist meditations, all very much evocative of the raw, experimental sound designs of early electronic music. Collecting eleven untitled compositions, this album revels in the organic pleasures of relatively simple, elegant signal processing. Using unusual loop structures, an array of warm, muted tones warbles amiably through Lugovskoy's work...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Track Three - (5:32) - 12 plays
- Track One - (2:57) - 10 plays
- Track Six - (3:10) - 12 plays
- Track Five - (1:33) - 10 plays
- Track Seven - (5:33) - 10 plays
- Track Two - (4:37) - 9 plays
- Track Eight - (4:18) - 7 plays
- William Ryan Fritch (Track Three Remix) - (4:52) - 4 plays
- Track Four - (3:15) - 8 plays
- Track Seven (Panoptique Electrical) - (5:42) - 3 plays