29 Shouts - 47,106 Scrobbles
There are (at least) two artists that use the name "yugen." Yugen is a musical project born during autumn of 2004 from an idea by Francesco Zago and Marcello Marinone. Four years after the end of The Night Watch, with whom he published the only cd of the group (Twilight, 1997), and after several musical experiences far from rock (Musicamorfosi, Exaquier, OZ, Contrapplugged, Flabby Puddings), Francesco Zago begins thinking about a synthesis between rock (progressive and RIO-style oriented) and chamber music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mean Machine - The Frim Remix - (4:55) - 227 plays
- Catacresi - (6:39) - 114 plays
- Brachilogia - (3:09) - 95 plays
- On the Brink - (0:59) - 87 plays
- Corale Metallurgico - (9:19) - 94 plays
- Overmurmur - (5:30) - 91 plays
- Expect Us - (4:50) - 138 plays
- Cloudscape - (10:38) - 83 plays
- La Mosca Stregata - (0:57) - 79 plays
- Mean Machine (The Frim Remix) - (4:54) - 124 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online