Youthmovie Soundtrack Strategies
78 Shouts - 159,094 Scrobbles
The English "prog-post-mathcore-rock-stuff" quintet aka YMSS (see also "Youthmovies") was formed in Oxford, UK in 2002 by Andrew Mears (guitar and vocals), Al English (guitars, synths and samplers), Stephen Hammond (bass), Graeme Murray (drums) and Sam Scott (Trumpet, Flugelhorn & Organ), displaying much early promise with the restless, wildly eclectic sound of 2003's mini-album Let's Get Going... You're Fracturing Me With This Misery.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Pitch and Yaw of Satellites - (9:32) - 393 plays
- Recovery Speak - (7:26) - 217 plays
- Ores - (3:59) - 158 plays
- A Little Late He Staggered Through - (6:03) - 154 plays
- Spooks The Horse - (8:23) - 132 plays
- Spooks the Horse (65daysofstatic Remix) - (4:14) - 121 plays
- A Little Late He Staggered Through the Door and Into Her Eyes - (6:06) - 121 plays
- ...Spooks the Horse (65daysofstatic remix) - (4:16) - 63 plays
- Oh! Magic Sleeps That Gild These Judgement Lapses - (1:00) - 39 plays
- ...Spooks the Horse - 36 plays