Yourself and The Air
21 Shouts - 34,382 Scrobbles
Putting an awful taste in your mouth and having you leave with a smile, known for the most energetic human being performances in front of the few and the many, we invite you to experience what Yourself and The Air really is. For those who like to move your feet to a rhythmatic pattern, YATA will definitely be able to satisfy your urge to let loose and dance like a maniac. After all, you only live and die once right...?
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sick Days - (4:38) - 84 plays
- My Friends Are In Love With A Feeling - (4:08) - 73 plays
- Heart Strings - (2:46) - 16 plays
- So You've Come to Mingle - (4:20) - 32 plays
- Trampolines - (4:06) - 14 plays
- Your Song - (3:53) - 22 plays
- Popular Science - (5:36) - 24 plays
- All the Ways - (4:02) - 9 plays
- Aw Fuck - (2:35) - 39 plays
- Neat On Feet - (4:14) - 19 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online